Monday, August 9, 2010

Will Goes to Dandyland

Will started his full time enrollment at Dandyland today. He seemed to enjoy going to "school" to play with new friends and new toys. He marched right to his classroom and began exploring. I realized that I forgot the camera in the car and went to get it, and Will didn't even notice that I was gone. I tried to snap a few pics, but he was so busy playing with his new friend, Jackson, and the ball that he wasn't still for long. Ms. Dot is his teacher's name, and she is very sweet to Will. How she got my busy little boy to lay down on a cot and take a two hour nap in a room with 8 other children is a mystery to me! :-) (He did have his green monkey with him for nap time though.)

After his day at Dandyland, we stopped by to see his Me-Maw at the hospital. She made it through the day okay too. This was a difficult change for her, but she will be stopping by in the morning to fix his favorite breakfast for him (eggs and toast) and get her Will fix in. I can't thank her enough for taking such good care of Will and making him feel so loved each day.

Here are the pics' from Will's day!
On our way to "school!"

Will and Jackson looking for a ball to play with...

They found it!

Will and Ms. Dot

1 comment: