Friday, December 3, 2010

A Day with Davis

I spent the day with my sweet nephew, Davis, today (who Will affectionately refers to as "Daisy.") He is such a loving little fella' and growing up so fast. Mackenzie and I have always had our "Christmas time thing" as watching Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer and drinking hot chocolate together. This year, Davis and I decided that "our thing" would be making Christmas candy. This boy has a MAJOR sweet tooth! So, this is right up his alley. We melted white chocolate and drizzeled it over popcorn, pretzels, marshmellows, and M&Ms. He did a great job helping me prepare it and even better job with the clean up...or at least the licking the spoon part! Here are some pics from our fun day together.

Cutie Pie!


Spreading out the goodies on wax paper...


Wow Daisy! That's a big ole' block of chocolate!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting him spend the day~I know the candy fun was right up his alley!

    ReplyDelete