Friday, December 10, 2010

That Familiar Feeling...



...just hit me. I've been here before. It was January 2009 to be exact. Now, this afternoon as I was holding Jack while he was snuggling against me so sweetly, I looked down at him and got a little teary eyed. I realized that I was about to be going back to work and spending less time with this precious little man. There are no words for how much I love him. He has such a sweet spirit and a happy soul. My baby! He never fails to return a big grin when you smile at him. He puts up with my inability to make him go cold turkey on the bottle which confuses him to no end. And, he has to be one of the prettiest babies these eyes have ever seen!This maternity leave seemed to have gone by faster than the first, maybe because life is a little faster paced with Will AND Jack. I love my boys to the moon and back. I'm thankful for those moments like today when I am still enough to take in just how much they fill my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment