Friday, December 10, 2010

PTI...

Pardon the Interruption of video snippets. Since Will's early stages on the blog, I've used an old camera that took photos and video. Now, we only have a photo camera, so I encouraged Jarrod to get a FLIP camera to take videos to post on the blog to keep up with Jack and Will's growth to share with everyone. I spent most of my morning and early afternoon battling with the computer and camera to upload the videos that I've taken of Jack with little success. I've finally decided to just post one on Facebook for now, until I can figure out a way to get the blog to upload them. One good thing will be that Jarrod can make a DVD of the video footage using the FLIP camera, so at least we'll have a hard copy to keep to remember the boys' early years. I watched all of Will's old videos on the blog last night and it made me smile. He was such a cute baby! I really loved the one where he was crawling and moonwalking. He has always made me laugh! Anyway, I apologize for interruption of blog updating and will try to post more since it will primarily be picture posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment